Hire a Confidence Speaker Through eSpeakers

Speakers on confidence can help audiences build self-esteem and overcome self-doubt by offering guidance on topics such as self-talk, body language, and mindset. Their insights and knowledge can inspire individuals to feel more confident and empowered, enabling them to pursue their goals with greater self-assurance.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Confidence speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers confidence experts in our system.

Top 50 Confidence experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 112)

Karen Furneaux
Karen Furneaux

Your audience will learn how to Power Up the Champion Within. Karen Furneaux is an Olympian and World Champion. She speaks to organizations and youth all over the world to empower their inner winner!

more >
Lori Vann, MA, LPCS
Lori Vann, MA, LPCS

Empowering Minds, Transforming Lives.

Lori’s engaging presence ensures that attendees walk away feeling inspired, empowered, and equipped with practical, actionable tools for lasting change.

more >
Damola  okenla
Damola okenla

Transformational Empowerment with Dr. Oyindamola Okenla

I empower you to transform trauma into triumph, discover your purpose, foster resilience, and achieve authentic success.

more >
Lei Comerford
Lei Comerford

Lei offers interactive workshops on leadership, self-awareness, and reaching your potential. Lei is known for being a thought partner and has a passion for empowering effectiveness and engagement!

more >
Marta Spirk
Marta Spirk

Marta empowers you to be seen and stand out in your industry by leveraging your unique personality and authenticity.

more >
Treva Graves
Treva Graves

Treva transforms business professionals from unknown to unforgettable by creating confidence to build influential personal brands and reputations for success.   

more >
Shereen Thor
Shereen Thor

Comedian turned coach who slays with hope and humor. 

more >
Josh Peach
Josh Peach

Passionate about people and inspiring them to do better work and live better lives. Josh does this by spreading positivity through speaking engagements, industry-focused presentations, and Keynotes.

more >
Remona Antoine
Remona Antoine

Fuel your audience with HOPE, CONFIDENCE, and TOOLS to transform their lives. If you need practical solutions to apply immediately, hire Remona today. My strategy: Learn it, Live it, Share it!

more >
Kerry Barrett
Kerry Barrett

Make sure your team looks and sounds their best on any virtual platform, by an Emmy award-winning on-camera coach.

more >
Penny Casselman
Penny Casselman

Claim your Red Marker Moment and Release Your Grip on “fine

Move beyond being “fine”—believe that you’ve got what it takes to succeed, are ready to take action, and are excited for your future.

more >
Amy Yip
Amy Yip

I work w/women of color to strengthen their mental fitness, find their voice and the courage to speak up, and have agency to let go of the shoulds so they can be the authors of their own life stories

more >
Angela Belford
Angela Belford

Embark on a journey: conquer doubt, nurture self-love, and navigate obstacles to unlock your potential.Join the journey!

more >
Leah Jantzen
Leah Jantzen

My name is Leah Jantzen and I empower the audience to triumph over obstacles, shatter limiting beliefs, catalyze action and achieve remarkable results.

more >
Catherine Cassidy
Catherine Cassidy

Catherine speaks about leveraging the power of intelligent style to embolden women as they cultivate their inner confidence and create an authentic presence to elevate in their careers and leadership.

more >
Danielle Ann Carnivele
Danielle Ann Carnivele

Life isn't about settling, but questioning what makes us settle, and why we place limitations on our own happiness.

more >
Karin Freeland
Karin Freeland

Empowering individuals to reinvent their careers and unleash their full potential! Your audience will be inspired to achieve success in their professional and personal lives.

more >
Emmagness Ruzvidzo
Emmagness Ruzvidzo

Drive growth and innovation through mastering inclusion, personal, and organisational branding for strategic success.

more >
Rachel Pietsch
Rachel Pietsch

Speak your brilliance with ease and impact. Learn tools and strategies designed to put your best voice forward, help you stand out and elevate your influence.

more >
Gayle Feallock
Gayle Feallock

Develop Effective Communication tools to create Positive Relationships and feel Confident working with your Clients.

more >
Amanda Heal
Amanda Heal

Success is courage put into action.

Amanda Heal will use her unique insight into facing and overcoming challenges as a totally blind professional to help you overcome uncertainty and build resilience.

more >
Barbara Frankson
Barbara Frankson

I empower professional women of faith who want clarity on their purpose and seek balance in all areas of their life as a transformational speaker and through my individual or group coaching programs.

more >
Rebecca Heidt
Rebecca Heidt

Believe in yourself and keep moving forward. 

more >
Christopher Shelley
Christopher Shelley

Chris has married over a thousand people (to each other) in his role as Wedding Celebrant. He has a unique take on what makes relationships work.

more >
Renee Vardouniotis
Renee Vardouniotis

Be empowered to embrace change, overcome obstacles, and cultivate a winning mindset for success in your parenting journey! Transform your perspective and unlock your potential with Renee!

more >
Kathryn Preston
Kathryn Preston

I help audiences transform adversity into action by cultivating confidence and resilience in life and business.

more >
Tamra Gaines
Tamra Gaines

Elevate your team's potential with confidence-building and professional development. Inspire leaders and strengthen succession planning with insights from Tamra's book, The Pillars of Confidence.

more >
Kim Meninger
Kim Meninger

I help professionals become more confident, visible and influential leaders by making it easier to be human at work. 

more >
Kasey Macnair
Kasey Macnair

After people hear me speak they will discover their inner strengths to confidently approach their lives and the workplace, as who they are, because my speech will teach them the value of authenticity.

more >
Murray SawChuck
Murray SawChuck

Find your 'MAGIC'! Be the GREATEST you can be!

more >
Caley Rose
Caley Rose

Billboard-charting artist, motivational speaker, & creator of Music with a Message, Caley Rose, brings confidence to your audience through her empowering music & keynote. Featured in Forbes & more...

more >
Morris Lukowich
Morris Lukowich

Unlock game-changing insights from an NHL pro. Energize and inspire your audience to take action, shift perspectives, and drive positive change.

more >
Victoria Reynolds
Victoria Reynolds

Audiences members are inspired with courage, confidence and clarity through Victoria's experiences of escaping a cult, starting companies, selling everything, traveling alone and manifesting visions.

more >
Jenn DeWall
Jenn DeWall

I help you unlock Workplace Happiness. Let’s build a work life you don’t have to recover from.

You spend a third of your life at work. Let's feel better than burned out!

more >
Lucy Liu
Lucy Liu

Lucy is an unshakable optimist, master life coach, empowerment workshop facilitator, motivational speaker, best selling author and podcast host to inspire confidence and unstoppable growth.

more >
Crystal Bean
Crystal Bean

"Illuminate Your Organization: Inspire Teams for Unprecedented Growth and Success. Empower Your Workforce, Elevate Your Results!"

more >
Tara LaFon Gooch
Tara LaFon Gooch

EMPOWER Your Potential: Inspiring Audiences With Transformational Strategies through Engaging Content and Interactive Sessions, Embodying Modern LEADERSHIP- Hire Tara Today!

more >
Cher Anderton
Cher Anderton

I help audiences embrace discomfort to unlock their superpower for more calm and confidence and experience more personal and professional success.

more >
Barb Betts
Barb Betts

Inspiring, Transformative, and Dynamic! Barb infuses every audience with her energy, sparking engagement and leaving a lasting impact. Your audience will leave inspired with actionable takeaways!

more >
Leslie Keeler Saglio
Leslie Keeler Saglio

Top 15 master coach & motivational keynoter with a unique perspective on personal growth. Leaves audiences empowered for emotional resilience, less stress, more confidence, & enhanced communication.

more >
Jessica Tepas
Jessica Tepas

Jessica Tepas speaks on how to build resilience to help audiences be emboldened to grow through vulnerable times of transition.

more >
Mallory Hytes Hagan
Mallory Hytes Hagan

Audiences will be inspired to participate in the political process because Mallory expands their understanding of the political arena, builds confidence, and motivates people to take action. 

more >
Jay Ann Cox
Jay Ann Cox

Talk on storytelling and neuroscience; feeding the story-hungry brain; validating and enriching our lives today and those in the future. Stories are breaking the "shackles of time" (Carl Sagan).

more >
Christine Howard
Christine Howard

Christine Howard empowers women to ditch frenzy and unlock their true potential through her Radiant Achievement talks, fostering self-love, ease, flow and fulfillment. 

more >
Michelle Edelen
Michelle Edelen

I help audiences leverage their life experiences to wake up their inner-excellence so they can become the best version of themselves.

more >
LaWanda Hill
LaWanda Hill

Uncover the driving forces behind your deepest passions and learn practical strategies to align your daily life with your true purpose. 

more >
Sweta Chawla
Sweta Chawla

Dr. Sweta ignites her audience to cultivate authentic self-awareness and confidence in speaking truth, sharing unique talents and courageously moving participants into impactful action.

more >
Marsha Lake
Marsha Lake

Visual Presentation and Transcription Expert

more >
Lisa Tarkington
Lisa Tarkington

Attendees walk away learning skills and tools to help grow as leaders and feel energized and inspired to lead a life that improves themselves and impacts the lives of those around them.

more >
Kristal Frazier
Kristal Frazier

$200+ Million Fundraiser who empowers audiences to speak without fear.  She speaks on bold topics like confidence in hard conversations, fearless fundraising and remembering joy.

more >

There are 62 more speakers on this topic.

Hire a Confidence Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Confidence, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of confidence speakers and reach out for more information.