Hire a Colleges and Universities Speaker Through eSpeakers

Colleges and Universities

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Colleges and Universities speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers colleges and universities experts in our system.

Top 50 Colleges and Universities experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 785)

Coach Don Welke
Coach Don Welke

To be a Champion, you must have Ability and STAbility! Achieve your championship dreams by leveraging your talent and learn the factors for Winning!!

more >
Victor Gray
Victor Gray

Victor Gray, The Fear I.Q. Expert helps you triumph over the fear of change.

more >
Manuel Donelson
Manuel Donelson

As one of the most sought after motivational speakers, Mr. Donelson is a person with a unique story. Through his motivational speaking efforts, he has taught people how to take charge of their life.

more >
Sarita Maybin
Sarita Maybin

Sarita Maybin is a TEDx speaker and author who provides skills to transform uncomfortable conversations into constructive communication, with real stories, practical solutions & a relatable presence.

more >
ROME MADISON
ROME MADISON

Former healthcare SVP: I TURN AVERAGE PERFORMERS INTO SUPERSTARS!!

more >
Sandy Weaver
Sandy Weaver

With my science nerd brain, comic book humor, and caring coach's heart, even the most stoic audience members will be smiling as they learn. Mission accomplished - spreading wagaliciousness!

more >
Amy Shonka
Amy Shonka

Intentional Living expert. Amy is the speaker and trainer who guides teams and employees to become HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND CONNECTED at work and in life. Best selling author.

more >
Gerald Parsons
Gerald Parsons

Knowledgeable Subject Matter Expert, Confident In Any Size Audience, Self Aware, Passionate, Memorable, Engaging and Lighthearted humor.....Gerald Parsons

more >
EJ Bassette
EJ Bassette

Speaker and Author of The Edge has developed explosive keynotes and training that WOW his audiences to Excel Into Action

more >
Dr. Kendrah Underwood
Dr. Kendrah Underwood

Skilled speaker and educator with a strong background in leadership, diversity & inclusion, education equity, remote learning and parent partnerships.

more >
Dr. Melinda C. Hill
Dr. Melinda C. Hill

Revitalize your team with lessons based on principles from world class leadership and wellness experts.

more >
Richard Marker
Richard Marker

Richard Marker is an internationally recognized speaker, writer, educator, trustee, and advisor on philanthropy trends and practice.

more >
Deborah Johnson
Deborah Johnson

INSPIRE and CAPTURE the attention of your audience with proven principles to manage change and transition. Memorable and entertaining.

more >
Byron Gangnes
Byron Gangnes

I provide expert insights into the US and global economies, emerging trends, and implications for industry, drawing on several decades analyzing and forecasting. My talks are dynamic and accessible. 

more >
Elizabeth E. George
Elizabeth E. George

Stop the drama. Get to the root cause. Helping resolve your personnel issues and maximize internal and external business relationships. Employee turnover goes down and customer satisfaction goes up.

more >
Darius Wallace
Darius Wallace

Darius inspires confidence in his Leaders. Transformational techniques remove anxiety and generates in the presenter the ability to create a presentation that is engaging, and inspirational. 

more >
Christine DiDonato
Christine DiDonato

A talent management innovator focused on unleashing the potential of a new generation of talent.

more >
Jean-Luc Mommaerts
Jean-Luc Mommaerts

Graduated as a physician and Master in A.I.. In 1997 he obtained a PhD in Medical Sciences. He gives lectures and workshops on Artificial Intelligence, Burnout, Stressional Intelligence & Leadership.

more >
Randy Brown
Randy Brown

Powerful, transparent message takes you from the height of NCAA basketball success to life-changing adversity, tragedy, and prison.

more >
Julius T Melegrito
Julius T Melegrito

Let me help make your next event to be more fun, entertaining and informative. Your attendees will be encouraged to grow, and will be thankful that you bring value into their lives!   

more >
Tireca Bright
Tireca Bright

Building Resilience Everyday: The power of the 5 Pillars will not only change your mindset but it will  activate the DRIVE to succeed. ReBuild, RePair ReUse: The found formula within

more >
Katie Nall
Katie Nall

Whether working with colleges & universities for increased impact on the training to prepare for active shooter, or helping audience members communicate, she makes a memorable difference.

more >
Michael Armour
Michael Armour

A visionary leader for 40 years who offers sage and seasoned perspectives for every leader.

more >
Brandi Lewis
Brandi Lewis

Giving listeners a different perspective on achieving life goals despite the adversity you may face.

more >
Dr. Karen Mapp
Dr. Karen Mapp

Karen L. Mapp, Ed, is the Faculty Director of the Education Policy and Management Master's Program. Her research focuses on the cultivation of partnerships among families and community members. 

more >
Shiza Shahid
Shiza Shahid

Young and ambitious social entrepreneur and CEO speaks out on women's rights and supporting social change.

more >
Mario Escobedo
Mario Escobedo

Equip your people to reach their potential! Be inspired while learning to grow, lead and equip others. Hire Mario to equip your people to grow, your teams to produce and your organization to thrive!

more >
Bradley Staats
Bradley Staats

Change Management and Performance Speaker, Associate Professor of Operations at the Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina

more >
Ann Michael Henry
Ann Michael Henry

Ann Michael Henry makes time for life!

more >
Bonnie Milletto
Bonnie Milletto

As a Keynote Motivational Speaker & Author, Event Host, Youth Advocate & Womens Conference Founder, Bonnie lights a fire within her audiences that ignites the flame of joy & personal greatness within!

more >
Dr. Nicole Steele
Dr. Nicole Steele

Dr. Nicole Steele is an Award Winning Confidence Coach who empowers and equips ladies, leaders and little girls and helps them build clarity, confidence and courage.

more >
Angela Meyers
Angela Meyers

After Angela's inspiring presentation, your audience will leave having learned profound principles and with actionable steps to transform their lives and their relationships in remarkable ways. 

more >
Shereen Thor
Shereen Thor

Comedian turned coach who slays with hope and humor. 

more >
Kevin McGee
Kevin McGee

Kevin McGee will captivate your audience with an authentic and lively presentation that delivers content that truly connects and inspires others. Learn what it means to SPEAK LIFE

more >
Jordan Meyer
Jordan Meyer

It is a universal experience to grapple with negative self-talk, feelings of inadequacy, and vulnerabilities. I educate and mentor individuals in the art of Resilience to be at peace with themselves. 

more >
Trent Theroux
Trent Theroux

INSPIRATIONAL -- EDUCATIONAL -- ROUSING -- MEMORABLE

Audiences will howl, reflect and learn concrete, actionable strategies towards their resiliency scale.

more >
Sheida Hodge
Sheida Hodge

Author of Global Smarts, she helps executives succeed in cross-cultural and international business.

more >
Venna Bishop
Venna Bishop

A team building facilitator who touches hearts, engages minds, and stir souls.

more >
Kelly Falardeau
Kelly Falardeau

Burn Survivor, TEDx International Speaker & Bestselling Author goes from ugly scar-faced girl to honoured by Queen Elizabeth II & shares how you can be an overcomer and succeed in life.

more >
Cynthia Klein
Cynthia Klein

Cynthia Klein has been inspiring and encouraging parents since 1994 with over 300 presentations and classes to parents eager to learn.

more >
Jordan Schroeter
Jordan Schroeter

You're not dead… you're just not living. Let's bring life and direction back to your workplace, your teams, your relationships, and yourself!

more >
Lea Waters
Lea Waters

Helping People Thrive Using The Science of Positive Psychology

more >
Maggie Maier
Maggie Maier

I help high achievers and business professionals overcome anxiety, depression and addictions-without prescription drugs.

more >
Jennifer Hernandez
Jennifer Hernandez

Invigorate life through nutrition and mindset training by an experienced nutrition and education professional.

more >
Gretchen Johnson
Gretchen Johnson

Former trusted HR Leader partnering with leaders to help them maximize their individual and organizational potential.

more >
Dr. Jaelyn Farris
Dr. Jaelyn Farris

The Farris Method: Using Evidence-Based Approaches to Transform Education

https://www.thefarrismethod.com/

more >
Rachel Metzger
Rachel Metzger

A Journey of Trauma and Failure; How I've Taught Myself Optimism!

Choosing to be optimistic is a mindset and a true skill. I'll share my hard lessons and daily practices to achieve it yourself.

more >
Glen E Hiemstra
Glen E Hiemstra

World renowned futurist, keynote speaker, consultant and author. Founder of Futurist.com

more >
NAGESH RAMAMURTHY
NAGESH RAMAMURTHY

Solves people's problems by listening, understanding, and guiding to Grit, Growth, and Glory. Speaks on benefits of Self-awareness, Self-control, Self-restraint, and Self-discipline.

more >
Barbara Collins
Barbara Collins

I help women create authentic second and third careers in midlife and beyond. I help women executives learn how to create an authentic leadership style.

more >

There are 735 more speakers on this topic.

Hire a Colleges and Universities Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Colleges and Universities, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of colleges and universities speakers and reach out for more information.