Hire a Nonprofit Speaker Through eSpeakers

Nonprofit speakers share their best practices, strategies for success, and real-life experiences concerning nonprofit organizations.

Whether you want to learn more about internet marketing, need customer service advice, or crave insight into the latest business trends and advertising expectations in the digital age, we can help you hire a Nonprofit speaker for an upcoming conference, private event, or small business meeting in your office.

Below, we’ve highlighted some of the top eSpeakers nonprofit experts in our system.

Top 50 Nonprofit experts to Consider for Keynote Speakers (of 188)

Michael Armour
Michael Armour

A visionary leader for 40 years who offers sage and seasoned perspectives for every leader.

more >
Carole Little
Carole Little

A survivor who can motivate and inspire your audience to find out what people are truly hunger for!

more >
Cindy Kane
Cindy Kane

Recognized consultant and speaker for non profit organizations, focusing on earned income ventures, sustainability planning and grant writing.

more >
Betsy Chapin Taylor
Betsy Chapin Taylor

A nationally renowned expert and dynamic, authentic storyteller exploring health care's opportunities to advance health equity, clinician well-being, patient experience, philanthropy and more.

more >
MaryAnne Bobrow
MaryAnne Bobrow

Learn from a seasoned leader and forge a path to success.

more >
Adrian Segar
Adrian Segar

I'm a meeting designer, convener, facilitator, and presenter with 40+ years experience, the author of three books on meeting design, and run the world's most visited website on meeting design.

more >
Dave Girgenti
Dave Girgenti

Inspire your team with one of the most passionate speakers in the industry.

more >
Abby Clemence
Abby Clemence

As Australia's foremost strategic sponsorship advisor to the Not-For-Profit Sector, Abby brings more than 25 years experience in marketing, adult education, communications, and event management.

more >
Hugh Ballou
Hugh Ballou

Hugh 
teaches
 leaders 
how 
to 
build
 synergy 
with
 teams 
and
 how
 to 
build 
effective 
processes 
that 
bring 
success
 to any organization–
no
 matter
 how 
big 
or 
how 
small.

more >
Rahna Barthelmess
Rahna Barthelmess

A Branding Strategist who helps entrepreneurs and emerging leaders how to leverage personal branding for greater business success

more >
Darron Meares
Darron Meares

Auctions mean ACTION... give your team a high-energy boost from a professional fast talker!

more >
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, RST
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, RST

Learn from an in-demand speaker on the topics of grant writing specializing in grants, fundraising, and Agile in nonprofits.

more >
Benita Williams
Benita Williams

Upsurge your team's productivity by harnessing the power of creative leadership taught by a dynamic creative-freedom mentor and industry CEO.

more >
David Harkins
David Harkins

I help make ideas real and help fix broken dreams. My job is to help others get from point A to point B in business and life. I help others build businesses, and create the life they want.

more >
Dr. DeForest Buster Soaries
Dr. DeForest Buster Soaries

Author, change agent, advisor on diversity, philanthropy and community relations.

more >
John Vaught
John Vaught

For those unsatisfied with the status quo, learn how to Initiate Results so that you gain clarity on what is most important and your organization moves from frustrated to empowered.

more >
Maryanne Dersch
Maryanne Dersch

I work with nonprofits on creating brands of attraction so they can connect with long term loyal donors and raise more money

more >
Shaka Smith
Shaka Smith

Fire up your crowd with lessons from the world of entertainment by actor, lawyer, world class fitness model and host Shaka Smith

more >
Robin Pharo
Robin Pharo

Real estate developer and consultant focusing on green and sustainable mixed-use multi-family buildings.

more >
Gwendolyn Hallsmith
Gwendolyn Hallsmith

Director of Global Community Initiatives

more >
Ben Williams
Ben Williams

Certified Speaker, Trainer, and Coach with the John Maxwell Team. Ordained Pastor with a passion for teaching powerful truths that bring about life change

more >
Frank Polkowski
Frank Polkowski

Improving organizations by developing their people

more >
Jeppy staley
Jeppy staley

Finding your passion is crap - Don't get stuck searching for that one single,perfect focus that is your passion. True passions find YOU as you explore

more >
Jim Bowyer
Jim Bowyer

Professor Emeritus, University of Minnesota Department of Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering

more >
Pat Grosse
Pat Grosse

Pat has developed an entrepreneurial streak that she now uses to motivate not-for-profits to step outside of their everyday spaces and to think and plan to take their businesses to the next level.

more >
Shanda Tripp
Shanda Tripp

If you knew the value of attaining your God given dream, you would pursue it. I inspire burnt out leaders. Invite them to find Faith, grow and dream again. Discover greatness and fulfill destiny.

more >
Dave Sanderson
Dave Sanderson

I show leaders how to EMBRACE uncertainty, IGNITE opportunity that TRANSFORM their business.

more >
Jess Agi
Jess Agi

Unlock your potential as a powerful communicator by using humor -- seriously! You'll learn how to use core principles of comedy in your communications to cut through the noise and amplify your impact.

more >
Anthony Dicks
Anthony Dicks

Inspiring and equipping audiences to do the impossible especially when it feels improbable. 

more >
Brandi Lewis
Brandi Lewis

Giving listeners a different perspective on achieving life goals despite the adversity you may face.

more >
Hardy Smith
Hardy Smith

Author of Stop The Nonprofit Board Blame Game. I work with nonprofits, associations, and chambers of commerce who want to benefit from positive, productive, and fully engaged boards.

more >
Hailey Evans
Hailey Evans

After people hear me speak the audience will know how to harness the power of strategic storytelling, resulting in captivating customers, influencing audiences and transforming their business.

more >
Janice Goldsborough
Janice Goldsborough

Over 27 years both as an HR Manager and educator who specializes in training and education. Inspires people to be motivated to use ideas given. Engaging fun and educational!

more >
Maisha Guy
Maisha Guy

Coaching Generation Next to Success and Significance

more >
Yusuf Tura
Yusuf Tura

Reinventing Stove " Simple cost effective way to Save lives and The environment".

more >
Stuart Fedderson
Stuart Fedderson

Welcome to the next generation of non-profit and healthcare business strategy!

more >
Yolanda Shields
Yolanda Shields

Yolanda Shields best-selling author has over 20 years of experience as a business leader and also does international workforce development and social entrepreneurship work in the continent of Africa.

more >
John Dehlin
John Dehlin

Ph.D. in Psychology. Expert on the intersection of religion and mental health, the causes of religious decline, and on the use of social media to promote social change. TEDx speaker.

more >
Sasha Strauss
Sasha Strauss

Strategic Brand Manager. Award-winning Global Brand Builder & Consultant. Contributor to Forbes, LA Times, Wall Street Journal, World Trademark Review. Graduate Professor

more >
Vicki L Jones
Vicki L Jones

My Non-profit presentations encourage audiences to use their gifts to impact the world, while my Costume Design workshops feed the creativity of, and educate high school students and educators. 

more >
Kimberly Bryant
Kimberly Bryant

Founder, Black Girls Code; Aspen Institute Fellow; 2015 Apple STEM Partner

more >
Lowell Aplebaum
Lowell Aplebaum

I am in tireless pursuit of innovation and evolution for greater impact.

more >
Greg Hahn
Greg Hahn

A Greg Hahn performance is uniquely hysterical and will endlessly entertain your audience.

more >
Reshma Saujani
Reshma Saujani

Sparking a bravery revolution to inspire women and girls to lead.

more >
Brent Glass
Brent Glass

Director Emeritus, National Museum of American History, Smithsonian Institution

more >
Wil Burns
Wil Burns

Scholar in Residence at the School of International Service, at American University and a Senior Fellow in the International Law Research Program at the Centre for International Governance Innovation

more >
Ksenija Polla
Ksenija Polla

Meetings are driving change and progress in the world! Ensure that all your delegates are engaged and inspired to be part of that change and build your transformational communities.

more >
Justine Sless
Justine Sless

Get your team together via ZOOM and enjoy a 'COVIDFLIX Production' A hilarious take on the pandemic, the impacts of social isolation and the global response.

more >
Maggie Kane
Maggie Kane

Maggie Kane first has a passion for loving people. Full on hype queen, she is a speaker, entrepreneur, and Executive Director with a special focus in nonprofits and small, killer coffee shops.

more >
Justin Boudreau
Justin Boudreau

"Challenging youth to think vs. telling them what to think."

more >

There are 138 more speakers on this topic.

Hire a Nonprofit Speaker Today

Need advice on how to improve customer satisfaction? Want to incorporate email marketing and Search Engine Optimize content? When you hire a Nonprofit, you can gain more insight into up-and-coming trends in your industry and how you should react to the changes. Browse our database of nonprofit speakers and reach out for more information.